Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex, 25 British Columbia Rd. (Exhibition Place), Toronto, ON, Canada, M6K 3C3.Sponsor an Event
The Ontario Business Achievement Awards (OBAAs) is the most recognized industry gala in the province with a single focus on celebrating business success.
The OBAAs, which celebrate incredible innovations and achievements, is unique in its engagement of a broad range of sectors and finalists from all reaches of the province. We will be celebrating this year on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at the Liberty Grand in Toronto.
We are excited to announce that this year we will honour with a lifetime achievement award, Don Ziraldo and his late partner Karl Kaiser, for pioneering Ontario’s wine renaissance.
Nominations are now open for all awards:
- CORPORATE CITIZEN AWARD recognizes a large business who has a sustained and long-term commitment to investing in the community in which it operates.
- BEYOND BORDERS, MEDIUM BUSINESS AWARD recognizes a medium-sized business (50-500 employees) that has implemented an export strategy that has positively affected its bottom line.
- BEYOND BORDERS, SMALL BUSINESS AWARD recognizes a small-sized business (1-50 employees) that has implemented an export strategy that has positively affected its bottom line.
- ONTARIO LEADER IN ACCESSIBLE EMPLOYMENT AWARD, Sponsored by the Government of Ontario, recognizes a business that has created an accessible work environment. This organization values the contributions of persons with disabilities and promotes the development of an inclusive workplace culture for all.
- SME BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARD recognizes a small or medium enterprise that exemplifies forward-thinking in all aspects of their business.
- YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR AWARD recognizes a young Ontario entrepreneur who has successfully built a unique and game-changing venture.